Wednesday 23 March 2016

Science in a Van

On Tuesday we had an amazing time with Allan and Emily from Science in a Van. We were learning about Mixtures. We found out that some things don't like to be mixed and separate. Other mixtures can cause a reaction. The mixture that we enjoyed the most was Allan's bubble mixture. Have a read of some of our stories and watch the slideshow.



I am blowing lots of bubbles with a stick.
Amaryllis

I make bubbles and they go wobbly!
Yuno

That's the wobbly bubble with two bubbles inside.
Caitlin

I am watching the bubbles when they go up and up.
Alisdair

I like the bubble going wibbly wobbly and I saw two people on the stage.
Shiori

Allan is blowing big bubbles!
Rinne

I like bubbles, dinosaur bubbles!
Tomoya

I like when Allan blew the big bubbles.
Lucrecia

Allan is making a bunny bubble and a dinosaur bubble.
Isobel



Science in a Van from andrea des forges on Vimeo.

No comments: