Monday 29 August 2016

Friedensreich Hundertwasser

We have completed our mural inspired by the work of Friedensreich Hundertwasser. We enjoyed looking at his art and architecture. Here are some of our stories about our experience.


Hundertwasser by Lucy

Hundertwasser is the best. I like him because he does lollipop trees.  He does curvy lines and lots of patterns and does cool building with lots of colours.

Hundertwasser House by Rianne

I was hiding behind a lollipop tree because my sisters were going to eat the Hundertwasser house. They thought it was real candy!

Hundertwasser by Etura

I saw lollipop trees in Hundertwasser's painting. He made candy buildings.

Lollipop Trees  by Julien

I see the lollipop trees.  I like the trees because the lollipop trees are green.

Hundertwasser  by Andy

Hundertwasser had a beard.  He painted lollipop trees.  I like them.

Hundertwasser  by Wendy

Hundertwasser painted lollipop trees and butterflies because he like them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! I love the way you have displayed your art with the striped background, the lollipop trees and then the houses! Hundertwasser's art it so much fun.